“Choosing to keep our son at Beth Emet School was one of the best decisions we ever made, money well spent! …Thank you for caring, teaching and continuously being there for our family.”
2023-2024 Tuition & Fee Schedule
Grade 1 – Grade 5 $17,750
Grade 6 – Grade 8 $18,850
Tuition fees include complimentary membership to Temple Beth Emet, book/consumable fees, and weekly curricular specials.
A $1,000 early registration incentive is available for applicants whose registration & deposit are received by January 27, 2023.
- Application for admission for each new student must be submitted with a non-refundable application/assessment fee of $250 for grades K – 5, and $350 for grades 6 – 8.
- Each family is assessed a $750 building operations fee, and a $475 security service fee.
- A $300 activity fee and a $450 technology fee are assessed per student in grades K-8.
- BES Middle School requires the use of a laptop per student in grades 6 – 8. Purchase of the device is the family’s responsibility (minimum specifications set by the school).
- Each family is responsible for a contribution of $500 to the school Annual Fund.
- Uniforms are required.
- Optional hot lunch program.
Requests for financial assistance will be addressed on a need basis and as funds are available.
To schedule a tour and learn about our innovative approach to education, call the admissions office at 954-680-1882.