“Choosing to keep our son at Beth Emet School was one of the best decisions we ever made, money well spent! …Thank you for caring, teaching and continuously being there for our family.”
2022-2023 Tuition & Fee Schedule
Grade 1 – Grade 3 $16,700
Grade 4 – Grade 5 $16,750
Grade 6 – Grade 8 $17,500
Tuition fees include complimentary membership to Temple Beth Emet, book/consumable fees, and weekly curricular specials.
A $1,000 early registration incentive is available for applicants whose registration & deposit are received by January 28, 2022.
- Application for admission for each new student must be submitted with a non-refundable application/assessment fee of $250 for grades K – 5, and $300 for grades 6 – 8.
- Each family is assessed a $750 building operations fee, and a $450 security service fee.
- A $300 activity fee is assessed per student. Overnight trips may require an additional fee.
- A technology fee of $350 per student in grades K – 5, and $600 for students in grades 6 – 8.
- Each family is responsible for a contribution of $500 to the school Annual Fund.
- Uniforms are required.
- Optional hot lunch program.
Requests for financial assistance will be addressed on a need basis and as funds are available.
To schedule a tour and learn about our innovative approach to education, call the admissions office at 954-680-1882.