“Choosing to keep our son at Beth Emet School was one of the best decisions we ever made, money well spent! …Thank you for caring, teaching and continuously being there for our family.”
2020-2021 Tuition & Fee Schedule
Grade 1 – Grade 3 $15,575
Grade 4 – Grade 6 $15,850
Tuition fees include complimentary membership to Temple Beth Emet, book/consumable fees, and weekly curricular specials (K- 5: chess, computers, coding, STEM, art appreciation, dance, music appreciation, Spanish, agronomy, swimming, sports & physical education).
- Application for admission for each new student must be submitted with a non-refundable $250 application/assessment fee.
- Each family is assessed a $750 building operations fee, and a $450 security service fee.
- A $300 activity fee is assessed per student. Overnight trips may require an additional fee.
- A $250 technology fee for every student in grades 2 – 5, and $500 for grade 6.
- Uniforms are required.
- Optional hot lunch program.
Requests for financial assistance will be addressed on a need basis and as funds are available.
To schedule a tour and learn about our innovative approach to education, call the admissions office at 954-680-1882.