“Choosing to keep our son at BEES was one of the best decisions we ever made, money well spent! …Thank you for caring, teaching and continuously being there for our family.”
2017-2018 Tuition & Fee Schedule
Grade 1 – Grade 3 $14,185
Grade 4 – Grade 5 $14,285
Tuition fees include complimentary membership to Temple Beth Emet, book/consumable fees, and weekly curricular specials (chess, computers, coding, STEM, art appreciation, dance, music appreciation, Spanish, agronomy, swimming, sports & physical education).
- Application for admission for each new student must be submitted with a non-refundable $250 application/assessment fee.
- Each family will be assessed a $750 building operations fee, and a $300 special services fee.
- A $200 activity fee will be assessed per student. Overnight trips may require an additional fee.
- $200 technology fee for every student in grades 2 through 5.
- Uniforms are required for grades K through 5.
- Optional hot lunch program.
Requests for financial assistance will be addressed on a need basis and as funds are available.
To schedule a tour and learn about our innovative approach to education, call the admissions office at 954-680-1882.